Paid Intern - Paramount Film Studio College Ambassador
Allied Integrated MarketingChicago, IL
Part Time Paid Internship
Paid Intern - Paramount Pictures College Ambassador
Film Studio College Ambassador Opportunity
Allied Integrated Marketing, on behalf of Paramount Pictures, seeks an energetic, creative student to serve as a Studio College Ambassador. The ideal applicant is dynamic, involved in their school community, and loves movies!
Duties Vary, But May Include:
• Brainstorming events on- and off-campus with the goal of raising awareness and interest in specific film releases;
• Outreach to campus groups and/or academic departments with an interest in a specific film;
• Inviting college audiences to special advance screenings of new movies;
• Working with campus media outlets to promote and publicize upcoming movies;
• Attending pre-release screenings of new films, helping Agency staff to manage the screening(s) and report on audience reaction;
• Keeping the agency, and through them the studio, informed regarding campus happenings, including academic calendars, trends, and interests.
• Must be at least 18 years of age upon internship start date;
• Must be a legal U.S. resident;
• Must be enrolled as a full time student in a
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online