Junior Account Executive/Account Executive
Allied Integrated MarketingNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Allied Integrated Marketing is hiring a mid-level Junior Account Executive/Account Executive to join our New York team. Title will be dependent on experience levels listed below. The ideal candidate will be an outgoing and energetic team player with a passion for entertainment marketing. This position will execute promotions and marketing campaigns in the NYC metro area for major entertainment clients. If you thrive in a creative, fast-paced agency environment and love entertainment, we want to hear from you!
• Candidates with 3-4 years of related-work experience will be considered for a Junior Account Executive position.
• Candidates with 4+ years of related-work experience will be considered for an Account Executive position.
• Ideation and execution of local market campaigns for a portfolio of clients
• Developing and maintaining relationships with media, promotional contacts, market influencers, community leaders and grassroots organizations
• Managing client relationships, timely expectations and troubleshooting problems
• Planning and staffing events from start to finish, including creative and logistical execution
• Preparing research, recaps and reports for clients under multiple deadlines
• Supervising a team of junior staff and interns for a successful campaign
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or a related field
• Existing contacts in media and local word of mouth groups and organizations
• Flexible, resourceful and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of clients and projects simultaneously
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent overall communication skills
• Weekend and evening availability to work occasional events
• Interest in the latest platforms, apps and trends in social media
• Knowledge of the NY metro area (Long Island, New Jersey, Upstate and boroughs) including media outlets, events and organizations
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online