Intern - Film Studio
Allied Integrated MarketingChicago, IL
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Intern Will:
• Participate in brainstorming alongside Allied's team of Account Executives, getting a feel for the kinds of promotional and publicity stunts and events that clients prefer;
• Learn how to develop a pitch, and have a chance to use those skills to communicate with college media, student organizations, and local businesses;
• Ideate and organize local-level events promoting client projects, such as themed bar nights, campus scavenger hunts, or Greek system activities;
• Gain event management experience by attending and assisting Allied staff at evening film screenings or events;
• Gain experience with research tools such as Cision, TVEyes and Google, learning how to effectively identify target audiences for campaign messaging.
At the conclusion of the internship term, interns will submit one portfolio piece, prepared under the supervision of Allied staff. The subject can be whatever the intern chooses, but it should showcase what was learned over the course of the internship. Interns are encouraged to approach every project with an eye towards resume building and professional development.
• Must be at least 18 years of age upon internship start date;
• Must be a legal U.S. resident;
• Must be enrolled as a full time student in a college or graduate school program;
• Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is an unpaid internship position. You will not be compensated in any fashion. You will not receive wages, health insurance benefits, retirement benefits, or company property in exchange for your participation.
Allied will support any effort to obtain college course credit for your internship. You will be responsible for satisfying any requirements your school may have to obtain course credit.
ABOUT ALLIED INTEGRATED MARKETING
Allied Integrated Marketing is a full service integrated marketing firm focused on the entertainment industry and comsumer brands, specializing in delivering targeted programs on a local, regional or national basis. The firm has 23 offices in the U.S. and Canada, making it the largest privately held company of its kind in North America. Allied has a management team of creative, advertising, publicity and promotions specialists with a great depth of knowledge and industry experience. Some of our current clients include 20th Century Fox
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online