Intern - Bilingual (Spanish)
Allied Integrated MarketingLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Bilingual (Spanish) jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Intern - Bilingual (Spanish) postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Summary: The Intern will provide hands-on support in the following, but not limited to: Publicity, promotions, word-of-mouth outreach, grassroots events, digital/social media and compiling client press breaks.
MUST BE BILINGUAL. English / Spanish.
• Assist entertainment publicity & promotions team
• Compile and format press breaks
• Cover events, activity days, college activations, screenings, etc.
• Research Hispanic events, vendors, and WOM groups, pertaining to clients' needs
• Organize/manage important documents and shipping
• Maintain/update media lists and vendor lists
• Maintain/update databases, including media and promotional partner lists, WOM contacts, and vendor database
• Provide administrative support such as expense reports, data entry, photocopying, and phones
• Perform errands as needed
• Manage reports, update coverage, and compile recaps
• Participate in team brainstorms
• Help prepare new business materials
• Help assemble presentations