Allied Integrated MarketingCleveland, OH
Full Time Job
Allied Integrated Marketing is seeking an Account Coordinator
The ideal candidate for this entry-level position is a dynamic professional and strategic thinker that will assist in publicity and promotional campaigns for major motion pictures in the Cleveland, Ohio office of a leading, national agency. Creating innovative events and executing flawless campaigns for clients in the entertainment industry is a daily standard along with social media savvy and relationship marketing.
Allied Integrated Marketing is an award-winning agency with 21 offices in the U.S. and Canada. We specialize in campaigns that shake the marketplace and fuel dialogue online and offline.
Public Relations Responsibilities:
- Cultivate relationships with film critics, columnists, feature writers, bloggers, editors, television/radio hosts, producers and reporters to secure film features and reviews
- Compile publicity angles and monitor hits to ensure extensive media coverage
- Create social media initiatives that complement campaigns and drive awareness online
- Draft pitches, client correspondence, talking points and media copy
- Assist with talent interviews, press tours and publicity stunts
Marketing & Promotional Responsibilities:
- Negotiate trade with television, radio, print and online partners for coverage
- Coordinate local events, screenings and costume character tours to create buzz
- Develop promotions with retailers to reach target demographics
- Oversee grassroots and word-of mouth activity at high traffic festivals and events
- Create detailed reports with photos, promotional ads and collateral for clients on a weekly basis
- Research and develop relationships with new promotional and word-of-mouth partners in various mediums
General Responsibilities include:
- Develop strong client relationships and always meet client deadlines and exceed expectations
- Manage invoicing and charges in online billing system
- Supervise staffing throughout nine markets represented by Allied's Cleveland office
- Prior experience in marketing, publicity and/or promotions field as an intern or staff
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or public relations preferred
- Incredibly strong organizational skills with precise detail in prioritizing multiple projects
- Stellar written and verbal communications skills to effectively influence press, promo partners, general audience and all levels of internal staff
Please Note: This position requires some nights, weekends and holiday work based on film releases, events and needs of clients.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online