All3Media AmericaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Emmy Award winning All3Media America is looking for a Music Coordinator to join the internal Music Department, working under the direction of the EIC - Music.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Curating and organizing show specific music from production music libraries.
• Assist in drafting, managing and coordinating cue sheets, budget spreadsheets, license requests, contracts and license agreements and clearances
• Attend editing sessions, taking notes and making creative music suggestions
• Research rights holders and regularly correspond with PROs, record labels, music publishers and music licensing companies to obtain licenses.
• Research new composers, artists and trends - show specific and general in nature
• Draft and send out show briefs for song pitches
• Various administrative duties.
• Requires a minimum of three (3) years of experience in music coordinating/supervising and at least five (5) years of experience within the music industry
• Bachelor's Degree in Music/Entertainment Industry is preferred
• Knowledge of music licensing, including industry terminology and language used in license agreements, contracts, etc.
• Must have both creative and administrative experience.
• Strong proficiency in computer software applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, iTunes, Quicktime Pro and iMovie
• Ability to adhere to deadlines and execute on tasks and handle multiple, diverse assignments
• Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills; ability to work well in a team
• Self-starter, self-motivated and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks
• Thinks outside the box proactively, strategically and analytically
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing situation
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online