All3Media AmericaLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Search for Music Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Music Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
The Emmy Award winning All3Media America is looking for a Music Coordinator to join the internal Music Department, working under the direction of the EIC - Music.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Curating and organizing show specific music from production music libraries.
• Assist in drafting, managing and coordinating cue sheets, budget spreadsheets, license requests, contracts and license agreements and clearances
• Attend editing sessions, taking notes and making creative music suggestions
• Research rights holders and regularly correspond with PROs, record labels, music publishers and music licensing companies to obtain licenses.
• Research new composers, artists and trends - show specific and general in nature
• Draft and send out show briefs for song pitches
• Various administrative duties.
• Requires a minimum of three (3) years of experience in music coordinating/supervising and at least five (5) years of experience within the music industry
• Bachelor's Degree in Music/Entertainment Industry is preferred
• Knowledge of music licensing, including industry terminology and language used in license agreements, contracts, etc.
• Must have both creative and administrative experience.
• Strong proficiency in computer software applications including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, iTunes, Quicktime Pro and iMovie
• Ability to adhere to deadlines and execute on tasks and handle multiple, diverse assignments
• Excellent communication, time management and interpersonal skills; ability to work well in a team
• Self-starter, self-motivated and takes responsibility/ownership of tasks
• Thinks outside the box proactively, strategically and analytically
• Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changing situation