Video Transmissions & Livestreaming Operator
All Mobile Video Digital MediaLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Broadcasting/Sound/Music Engineering Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Video Transmissions & Livestreaming Operator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Video Transmissions & Livestreaming Operator postings
Full Time Job
Transmission Operations Center is looking for an entry-level operator with video transmission and live streaming experience for a 40 hour work week, splitting hours between day and overnight shifts. We traffic feeds from around the world and are heavily involved in the live streaming space.
• Acquire, quality assure and monitor all live feeds on your shift. Prepare backup workflows in the event of primary path failure.
Troubleshoot any issues that may arise in a swift manner to keep a show on the air.
• Operate the facility's hardware and software to accomplish daily tasks.
• Coordinate with supervisors, other departments and clients to ensure understanding of your role in live events occurring on your shift.
• Participate in on-going training to comprehend as much as you can about the facility operations and our business.
• Quality Assure delivered audio/video assets and prep for on-air playback; prepare and deliver transcoded VOD files per client's specs.
• Preform satellite downlinks, dark video fiber acquisitions and setup Internet Protocol feeds.
• Log technical issues and report them to supervisors and engineering team.
• Field phone calls from clients and associated company's technical leads.
• Quality assure and prep image slates, bugs and other graphical deliverables for a live show.
• Configure and monitor livestreaming encoders and their subsequent stream outputs to ensure quality assurance.
• Degree in television broadcasting or equivalent
• A proven ability to manage a video related project from start to finish
• 1-2 years experience with video transmission operations hardware and software
• Comprehension of video formats; resolutions, framerates, etc. HD Vs SD.
• Familiarity with Los Angeles based and worldwide teleports, The Switch, etc.
• 1-2 years experience with livestreaming and live encoder setup/operation.
• Experience with networking/IT and IP video transmission.
Salary: Entry Level, based on experience Benefits provided after 60 day probationary period.