Intern - Licensing
All Def Digital, INC.Los Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
**MUST BE ABLE TO RECEIVE COLLEGE CREDIT**
All Def Digital is a digital media production company, founded by legendary, hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons. Launched in 2013, ADD is the fastest growing digital network with over 1.7million+ subscribers and 375million+ views. We produce and create content ranging from scripted and unscripted comedy series to music content and live experiences.
All Def Digital is searching to add an intern to our content licensing team! In this role, you will assist the licensing team managing the vast content library as well as scour the internet for the latest urban content. Interns will aid in the licensing process in a variety of ways.
A good candidate for this internship position:
- Is knowledgeable about viral content
- Is ''woke''
- Must be familiar and knowledgeable with all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Vine, Snapchat)
- Knows how to access Black Twitter
- Is able to learn quickly
- Able to argue (and prove) why a video is good or bad
- Must be willing to commit to 2-3 days a week
- Must have strong computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office, Google Docs
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have mode of transportation with clean driving record/valid drivers license
- Mac preferred, but PC OK
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online