Intern - Production /Social media
Alessi FilmsMarina del Rey, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Web Series, Feature Film, PR & Social Media Internship
-Alessi Film is growing production company based in Los Angeles with clients ranging from small start-ups to big blue chip companies. We strive to educate, enlighten, inspire and entertain through our stories and work. We have a wide-range of projects, feature films, corporate promo and instructional video, EPK, music video, animation, web apps and Internet radio. Although Alessi Films remains filmmaker-focused and ensures high quality unique films for our audiences.
Here at Alessi Films we are looking for self-starters who wants to learn the nuts and bolts of independent film making. We are looking for an energetic, creative, proactive and detail-oriented people to join us for our internship program. Many of our star interns get hired after the completion of the internship.This is an unpaid internship. We would like a few special people to start as soon as possible. We will consider local candidates and/or candidates in school.? You will work with producers out of our office space, either a few mornings, afternoons or evenings a week pending the current production schedule.
- We are currently working on and putting together a feature film base on true a life story of a US Marine, a documentary, three original SCI-FI Series, a high-end editorial photography shoot. Some basic knowledge of film budgeting is a big plus. This is a great opportunity for the right individual and may lead to paid employment position on our up an up and coming projects. Preferably someone on the West-side. We are also involved in an internet base radio station so music knowledge and interest in music is also a plus.
- Strong computer skills and social media are required.
- Up-to-date on Social Media trends and bloggers is a must
- You must have a laptop
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must have a great work ethic and be resourceful
- Ability to handle working under tight deadlines with excellent accuracy
- Dedication to the position and pride in you work is necessary
- Experience with Photoshop and Microsoft Office and Mac proficient is a plus
- Commitment of 4-5 days per week is required.
- Assist in writing press releases and media alerts
- Assistance with updating and maintaining address book contacts
This is an unpaid internship. We would like someone to start as soon as possible. We will consider local candidates and/or candidates in school. You will work with Producers out of our office space, either a few mornings, afternoons or evenings a week pending the current production schedule. We are currently working on putting together and original SCI-FI Series. Some basic knowledge of film budgeting is a big plus. This is a great opportunity for the right individual and may lead to paid employment position on our up an up and coming projects. Preferably someone on the Westside.
Find us on IMDb Paul J. Alessi and Alessi Films
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online