Intern - Production /Social media
Alessi FilmsMarina del Rey, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Production /Social media jobs in Marina del Rey-CA
Search all Intern - Production /Social media postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Web Series, Feature Film, PR & Social Media Internship
-Alessi Film is growing production company based in Los Angeles with clients ranging from small start-ups to big blue chip companies. We strive to educate, enlighten, inspire and entertain through our stories and work. We have a wide-range of projects, feature films, corporate promo and instructional video, EPK, music video, animation, web apps and Internet radio. Although Alessi Films remains filmmaker-focused and ensures high quality unique films for our audiences.
Here at Alessi Films we are looking for self-starters who wants to learn the nuts and bolts of independent film making. We are looking for an energetic, creative, proactive and detail-oriented people to join us for our internship program. Many of our star interns get hired after the completion of the internship.This is an unpaid internship. We would like a few special people to start as soon as possible. We will consider local candidates and/or candidates in school.? You will work with producers out of our office space, either a few mornings, afternoons or evenings a week pending the current production schedule.
- We are currently working on and putting together a feature film base on true a life story of a US Marine, a documentary, three original SCI-FI Series, a high-end editorial photography shoot. Some basic knowledge of film budgeting is a big plus. This is a great opportunity for the right individual and may lead to paid employment position on our up an up and coming projects. Preferably someone on the West-side. We are also involved in an internet base radio station so music knowledge and interest in music is also a plus.
- Strong computer skills and social media are required.
- Up-to-date on Social Media trends and bloggers is a must
- You must have a laptop
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Must have a great work ethic and be resourceful
- Ability to handle working under tight deadlines with excellent accuracy
- Dedication to the position and pride in you work is necessary
- Experience with Photoshop and Microsoft Office and Mac proficient is a plus
- Commitment of 4-5 days per week is required.
- Assist in writing press releases and media alerts
- Assistance with updating and maintaining address book contacts