Worldwide Delivery Coordinator
Adler & Associates Entertainment, Inc.Burbank, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Exhibition & Distribution Category
Search for Worldwide Delivery Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Worldwide Delivery Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
We are an international sales agency, film distributor and production company with a large and growing library of titles from around the world, seeking an experienced person to head our delivery department.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Maintaining and enforcing up-to-date delivery guidelines for filmmakers
- Collecting, verifying and auditing chain of title documents and audio/visual materials, and making sure all deliverables are properly organized, in full compliance with industry standards and meet buyer requirements
- Reviewing licensing and delivery requests against contractual terms (i.e., licensed titles, license period, and technical requirements)
- Tracking license periods and following-up for delivery requests in anticipation of license start dates
- Analyzing quality control (QC) reports, and coordinating with filmmakers, distributors and post-production houses to determine appropriate solutions
- Providing metadata and promotional materials to clients and ensuring compliance with client onboarding and encoding requirements.
- Coordinating the tracking, repair, and replacement of any rejected materials, coordinating with labs for review of masters and fixes and confirming material availability and costs on a title-by-title basis
- Determining appropriate source elements for creating audio/visual masters Researching availability of trailers and value added materials
- Keeping sales and marketing departments updated on the status and availability of delivery materials.
- Maintaining calendar for contractual obligations or other tasks to be completed by determined dates
- Maintaining delivery information systems including shipping/purchasing orders, rejections log, correspondence and keeping client files up-to-date.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in film delivery, and should have direct, hands-on experience in making sure that all rights and clearances have been obtained, including, but not limited to, third party music, footage, literary and trademark rights.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Gave excellent organizational skills, with consistent attention to detail.
- Have experience working with the different video/audio formats, non-linear editing systems and streaming/broadcast systems that are in current use
- Basic proficiency in a second language (especially Spanish, Italian, Arabic or Mandarin) is preferred but not a requirement.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be based in southern California
- Must have a valid passport and driver's license
- Must be willing to sign NCND
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Must have basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications