Worldwide Delivery Coordinator
Adler & Associates Entertainment, Inc.Burbank, CA
Full Time Job
We are an international sales agency, film distributor and production company with a large and growing library of titles from around the world, seeking an experienced person to head our delivery department.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Maintaining and enforcing up-to-date delivery guidelines for filmmakers
- Collecting, verifying and auditing chain of title documents and audio/visual materials, and making sure all deliverables are properly organized, in full compliance with industry standards and meet buyer requirements
- Reviewing licensing and delivery requests against contractual terms (i.e., licensed titles, license period, and technical requirements)
- Tracking license periods and following-up for delivery requests in anticipation of license start dates
- Analyzing quality control (QC) reports, and coordinating with filmmakers, distributors and post-production houses to determine appropriate solutions
- Providing metadata and promotional materials to clients and ensuring compliance with client onboarding and encoding requirements.
- Coordinating the tracking, repair, and replacement of any rejected materials, coordinating with labs for review of masters and fixes and confirming material availability and costs on a title-by-title basis
- Determining appropriate source elements for creating audio/visual masters Researching availability of trailers and value added materials
- Keeping sales and marketing departments updated on the status and availability of delivery materials.
- Maintaining calendar for contractual obligations or other tasks to be completed by determined dates
- Maintaining delivery information systems including shipping/purchasing orders, rejections log, correspondence and keeping client files up-to-date.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in film delivery, and should have direct, hands-on experience in making sure that all rights and clearances have been obtained, including, but not limited to, third party music, footage, literary and trademark rights.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Gave excellent organizational skills, with consistent attention to detail.
- Have experience working with the different video/audio formats, non-linear editing systems and streaming/broadcast systems that are in current use
- Basic proficiency in a second language (especially Spanish, Italian, Arabic or Mandarin) is preferred but not a requirement.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must be based in southern California
- Must have a valid passport and driver's license
- Must be willing to sign NCND
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Must have basic proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
Based on experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online