ASCAPNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The TV Analyst, along with other team members in TV Distribution, shares the overall responsibility for ensuring the successful processing of television performances and crediting of ASCAP members for the performance of their works on television.
Through the careful analysis of television performance and cue sheet data, the TV Analyst is responsible for matching performances to program information, verifying the accuracy of the data provided, procuring and uploading missing data, and identifying and reconciling discrepancy. Additionally, the TV Analyst will participate in regular quality assurance procedures to ensure accurate payment to ASCAP members.
• Proficiency in basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Access) and Internet Explorer
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong analytic skills
• Highly organized with an ability to prioritize
• Skilled at handling multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
• Self-starter, independent and self-sufficient
• Ability to interact with people at all levels of business and management
• Effective problem solver
• Customer care experience
• Team player
• Ability to work from home (PC or Mac and high speed internet access required)
Besides providing a unique and dynamic work environment, there are a few other reasons you should consider ASCAP in your career planning. We also offer generous benefit options that are comprehensive and provide the flexibility that most employees want and need. These health care and financial plan options include the following:
• A choice of either HMO or Point-of-Service (POS) medical and dental plans
• Immediate eligibility for 401(k) participation with match
• Generous time-off policy
• Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Long term disability insurance
• Basic life insurance, supplemental and dependent life insurance options
• Employer paid retirement savings program
Established in 1914, ASCAP is the first and leading U.S. Performing Rights Organization (PRO) representing the world's largest repertory totaling over 8.5 million copyrighted musical works of every style and genre from more than 470,000 songwriter, composer and music publisher members. ASCAP has representation arrangements with similar foreign organizations so that the ASCAP repertory is represented in nearly every country around the world where copyright law exists.
ASCAP protects the rights of its members and foreign affiliates by licensing the public performances of their copyrighted works and distributing royalties based upon surveyed performances. ASCAP is the only American PRO owned and governed by its writer and publisher members.