Senior Salesforce Business Analyst
ASCAPNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/1/2017 11:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Senior Salesforce Business Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Salesforce Business Analyst postings
Full Time Job
The Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst will be responsible to leading the requirements collection and development applying technology to satisfy business needs. The candidate will be supporting users across multiple departments, understands business requirements, and how to effectively translate to Salesforce. The candidate will need to possess both strategic and tactical Salesforce skills to understand how changes may impact entire user universe. Excellent communication skills to help internally ''sell'' and ''service'' the user group. Excellent training skills to perform ongoing training sessions. Support of management to attend ongoing Salesforce training sessions as new features and on-demand versions of the application are launched. Strong relationships with the managers of the user group to ensure proper use of the application. Be the ''voice'' of the user community to represent to management commonly requested and needed changes to the application. Hold regular monthly and quarterly update meetings with the initial Steering Committee to revisit application success factors and ensure incorporation of additional user requirements.
Areas of responsibility/accountability:
• Direct the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
• Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
• Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details
• Work with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation.
• Interface with staff developing strategy as technical advisor for new functionality from Salesforce.com app exchange applications, releases, and upgrades
• Interface with vendor partners and design optimal solutions for integration with Salesforce.com.
• Develop, maintain and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications
• Document changes to the design and implementation of Salesforce.com
• Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements
• Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs
• Create training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com users and train new end users on Salesforce.com and related applications
• Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (e.g., additional training sessions, communication, system modifications, etc.)
• Interface with vendor partners and design optimal solutions for integration with Salesforce.com
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the needed artifacts (i.e., functional requirements, business requirements document, use cases, GUI and screen and Interface designs).
• Work directly with and serve as the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams.
• Assist in quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks. Provide significant contributions in the testing and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
• Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
• Deliver informative, well-organized presentations.
• 6 to 9 years' experience as a Business Analyst in the SalesForce environment
• Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years of post-bachelor's work experience
• At least 2 Years Salesforce Administration experience
• Salesforce best practices, Center of Excellence, and Change Control
• Experience using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies.
• Experience with Agile delivery methods.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Project Management experience a plus
• Must understand SFDC integrations
• Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel Skillset
Besides providing a unique and dynamic work environment, there are a few other reasons you should consider ASCAP in your career planning. We also offer generous benefit options that are comprehensive and provide the flexibility that most employees want and need. These health care and financial plan options include the following:
• A choice of either HMO or Point-of-Service (POS) medical and dental plans
• Immediate eligibility for 401(k) participation with match
• Generous time-off policy
• Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Long term disability insurance
• Basic life insurance, supplemental and dependent life insurance options
• Employer paid retirement savings program