Lead Qualification Specialist
Full Time Job
Established in 1914, ASCAP is the first and leading U.S. Performing Rights Organization (PRO) representing the world's largest repertory totaling over 8.5 million copyrighted musical works of every style and genre from more than 470,000 songwriter, composer and music publisher members. ASCAP has representation arrangements with similar foreign organizations so that the ASCAP repertory is represented in nearly every country around the world where copyright law exists.
ASCAP protects the rights of its members and foreign affiliates by licensing the public performances of their copyrighted works and distributing royalties based upon surveyed performances. ASCAP is the only American PRO owned and governed by its writer and publisher members.
The Lead Qualification Specialist is an integral contributor who fills a pipeline of qualified leads for our licensing team. The specialist will run surveys, make inquiries, use web 2.0 such as Facebook and Twitter to discover unlicensed businesses. Success is predicated upon intuition, ability to ask the next question, and setting up the licensing team for success.
• Goal Oriented / Driven
• Spanish Speaking
• Computer skills proficient in Internet Search Engines such as Google
• Detailed understanding of Social Networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn
• Type 45 _wpm
• Detail Oriented
Besides providing a unique and dynamic work environment, there are a few other reasons you should consider ASCAP in your career planning. We also offer generous benefit options that are comprehensive and provide the flexibility that most employees want and need. These health care and financial plan options include the following:
• A choice of either HMO or Point-of-Service (POS) medical and dental plans
• Immediate eligibility for 401(k) participation with match
• Generous time-off policy
• Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Long term disability insurance
• Basic life insurance, supplemental and dependent life insurance options
• Employer paid retirement savings program