Human Resources Manager
ASCAPNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/28/2017 8:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Human Resources Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Human Resources Manager postings
Full Time Job
ASCAP is looking for a Human Resources Manager to join its Human Resources team. This position services to support, maintain and develop the organizations human resources needs and to ensure ASCAP remains an employer of choice. This position will support ASCAP in the areas including but not limited to employee relations, HR operations and administration, talent acquisition, employee culture initiatives and HR special projects.
What are my main responsibilities?
• Employee Relations
• Act as the primary point person for all ER services including counseling, conflict resolution and disciplinary action.
• Responsible for implementing and managing employee performance improvement plans.
• Manage FMLA administration and associated employee relations impacts.
• Administer and maintain records for COBRA, short term disability, long term disability, and special work from home arrangements, worker's compensation, and FMLA leaves.
• Acts as HR Business Partner to the General Licensing Department and Management team
• HR operations and administration
• Conduct employee reporting and analysis
• Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; liaising with outside counsel, conducting investigations; maintaining records.
• Supports ASCAP's Performance Management Program to ensure effective employee performance to achieve organizational goals.
• Administers HR contracts, vendors, vendor inquiries and compliance.
How will my success be measured?
• ASCAP is a performance-based culture. You will be reviewed on your ability to work cross-functionally to achieve department and organizational goals
How do I know if I'm qualified?
• 3-5 years of progressive HR experience with strong emphasis on employee relations
• An ability to develop long-term plans and programs and to evaluate work accomplishments; superb project management skills.
• A bachelor's degree in human resources administration, business administration, organization development, psychology or a related field
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
• An Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement preferred.
Besides providing a unique and dynamic work environment, there are a few other reasons you should consider ASCAP in your career planning. We also offer generous benefit options that are comprehensive and provide the flexibility that most employees want and need. These health care and financial plan options include the following:
• A choice of either HMO or Point-of-Service (POS) medical and dental plans
• Immediate eligibility for 401(k) participation with match
• Generous time-off policy
• Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Long term disability insurance
• Basic life insurance, supplemental and dependent life insurance options
• Employer paid retirement savings program