ASCAPNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Graphic Designer (Temporary)
ASCAP Marketing & Communications Graphic Designer will assist with projects and responsibilities including:
• Design and create advertising, promotional, and informational materials for ASCAP campaigns, website and events
• Collaborate with staff to develop a creative vision for ASCAP graphics and brand efforts
• Ensure alignment of all publications, logos, and advertisements with ASCAP's style and brand guides
• Manage video projects through compiling, editing and adding graphics to videos
• Create web graphics both flat and animated
• Facilitate various administrative duties
• Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign) is required
• Experience with animated website graphics in HTML5 is preferred.
• Applicants should be creative and responsible self-starters, willing to conceptualize designs while working within the bounds of ASCAP's style and brand guidelines.
• Applicants should be team players, organized and responsible, and excited to work with a small education non-profit as it expands and grows!
• Position will begin in January and last through June. The position will require 20 hours a week
Besides providing a unique and dynamic work environment, there are a few other reasons you should consider ASCAP in your career planning. We also offer generous benefit options that are comprehensive and provide the flexibility that most employees want and need. These health care and financial plan options include the following:
• A choice of either HMO or Point-of-Service (POS) medical and dental plans
• Immediate eligibility for 401(k) participation with match
• Generous time-off policy
• Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
• Long term disability insurance
• Basic life insurance, supplemental and dependent life insurance options
• Employer paid retirement savings program