Rental Agent/Client Contact
ARRI Rental GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The ARRI Rental Group a premier rental house for professional motion picture Camera and Lighting equipment is looking for a Client Contact to work in our Burbank, CA office.
We seek someone who excels at Building Client Relationships, thrives in an environment of details and multi-tasking. To flourish in this role you must possess superior networking and relationship-building skills as interaction with potential and existing clients is critical for success.
The Client Contact position is responsible for generating business by proactively building new client relationships while maintaining our existing client base. Responsible for negotiating deals within established guidelines, fielding customer calls, providing quotes, sourcing equipment.
The right candidate will possess an understanding of Camera and Lighting Rental Equipment and/or Motion Picture and Television industry experience. This role requires experience in fields relevant to the motion pictures and camera rental.
This role encompasses the below responsibilities:
- Generate business by proactively establishing new customer relationships while maintaining existing client base.
- Take customer orders and negotiate packages within established guidelines.
- Create quotes in system and ensure information is accurate.
- Source equipment through branch transfers and sub-rentals or purchase if appropriate.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in person, on the telephone and in writing
- Exceptional customer service skills with a strong sense of urgency.
- Extremely motivated and able to maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Strong negotiation skills and good business sense.
- Fluent in Excel, Word, Power Point, order entry and CRM programs
We truly value our staff and offer the benefits to prove it, medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401k plan, vacation, holiday, sick and personal leave, etc.…
Salary is commensurate with experience and skill set meeting or exceeding industry standards.
To be considered please email. We require that you include your salary requirements. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online