Account Executive - Music Licensing & Sales
AECG, LLCStudio City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/22/2016 3:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Executive - Music Licensing & Sales jobs in Studio City-CA
Search all Account Executive - Music Licensing & Sales postings
Full Time Job
AECG is currently seeking an Account Executive (Opus 1 Music, The Music Collective) to join our team in Studio City, CA. At AECG, we strive to provide our clients with a wide range of extraordinary music products and services. The Account Executive maximizes music licensing revenue for Opus 1 Music, as well as music services revenue for The Music Collective, in North America through business to business sales by successfully accomplishing the following responsibilities:
• Discover, qualify and close new account sales.
• Maximize the growth in revenue from existing clientele.
• Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
• Develop proposals suitable to the needs of each client.
• Utilize Company's contact management system for all prospecting and client communication.
• Attend and actively participate in weekly sales meetings.
• Limited travel to industry trade shows, industry events and client meetings throughout North America. Some of this travel may occur over weekends and during evenings.
• Attend and participate in industry/trade events where participation and networking can further assist in growing sales for the Company.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years of successful sales experience with a track record of exceeding sales quotas.
• Experience in music licensing with existing industry relationships highly preferred.
• Superior work ethic and a dynamic, positive attitude.
• Strong customer-focused aptitude with a polite and courteous manner.
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
• Resourcefulness, flexibility and exceptional teamwork skills.
• Experience with Mac computers and operating systems required.
• Excellent computer skills with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet applications and contact management software (experience with FileMaker preferred).