Talent Management Assistant
ACM TalentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
ACM Talent is a dynamic management company operated by former WME and ICM veteran agents specializing in high level entertainment, representing top actors and performers who have a core focus in voiceovers, broadcast, and endorsements. We are currently seeking a motivated individual for a full time assistant position to the co-founder of the company.
As this position serves as the first point of contact for clients and buyers, it is important to be engaging and organized with the ability to expedite workflow, research potential business opportunities, arrange meetings among other duties.
- Excellent multi-tasking and communication skills, including corporate email protocol.
- Exceptional follow-through skills; be detail oriented.
- Ability to anticipate client and company needs.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Social Media/PR a plus.
- Talent agency experience a plus.
Please visit our website to learn more about ACM Talent.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online