Fall Intern - Talent Management
ACM TalentNew York, NY
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Fall Intern - Talent Management jobs in New York-NY
Search all Fall Intern - Talent Management postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
ACM Talent Management is a dynamic talent management company operated by former WME and ICM veteran agents specializing in high-level entertainment, representing top actors and performers who have a core focus in commercial voice-overs and endorsements. This internship is for a motivated individual who wants to gain experience in the entertainment industry from the talent representation side. While there are administrative duties involved, this internship provides an opportunity to be proactive and creative regarding new client and business ideas and provides unprecedented exposure to all facets of the industry.
We are looking for an intern to begin ASAP working 3 days a week, with the internship lasting through mid/late December.
- New client/business research
- Managing client materials
- Liaising with clients regarding project updates
- Scheduling appointments with networks, casting directors and clients
- Research & database management
- Organizing & expediting workflow
- Arranging meetings & travel
- Receiving & appropriately responding to incoming correspondence
- Superior written & verbal communication skills, including corporate e-mail protocol.
- Exceptional follow-through skills; be detail oriented w/ability to multi-task.
- Excellent multi-tasking and research skills.
- Proficiency in Social Media/PR a plus.