ABKCO Music & Records, Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
ABKCO currently has an exciting position available in the Sales and Marketing Department. If you are an energetic and dynamic individual who takes initiative and is a team player this position is for you. The ideal candidate for this position could be a recent college graduate with one or two years of prior experience working in Production and Sales role and has majored/minored in Music Business and or Finance.
• Prepare/review P&Ls and analyze profitability on upcoming releases
• Scheduling and coordinating of all digital & physical releases
• Coordinate and input metadata into external systems for upload
• Handle all orders from start to finish; from order placement until street date. This includes, but is not limited to, verifying pricing, following up with manufacturers, and tracking orders through delivery.
• Processing purchase orders and invoices
• Maintain inventory control of all physical component
• Monthly billing/closing
• Assist Director of Sales and Marketing with sales accounts
• Assist with social media accounts
• Processing weekly Soundscan
• Process daily sales
• Other administrative duties as needed (scheduling meetings, booking travel, expense reports, etc.)
• Strong numerical competence
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Strong organizational skills including prioritization and follow through
• Ability to work under pressure while keeping an eye for detail
• Proficiency with MS Office products including Excel (Pivot tables a plus)
ABKCO Music and Records is a leading independent entertainment companies whose music publishing, record and film divisions are one of the most licensed properties in the world. ABKCO offers competitive salaries and benefit packages for all employees including 401k, exceptional healthcare and health club memberships.
ABKCO offers competitive salaries and benefit packages for all employees including 401k, exceptional healthcare and health club memberships.
Email cover letter and resume
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online