VP Native Advertising
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/5/2017 2:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Advertising Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for VP Native Advertising jobs in New York-NY
Search all VP Native Advertising postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for an outstanding team leader to join our Branded Content team in our New York office. The group is responsible for monetizing a suite of marketing services and digital media on behalf of A E Networks, including branded video, influencer marketing, digital media and events.
• Develop new brand/advertiser business and manage existing client relationships
• Manage all aspects of the sales process, including; lead prospecting, scheduling pitch meetings, negotiating and closing key brand accounts
• Design customer-centric strategic solutions and partnerships using the right mix of A E capabilities across branded content, research, promotion and media
• Generate and implement unique, innovative sales and marketing ideas; sold to imaginative marketers and cutting-edge content creators.
• You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing, consultancy, agency, client or media sales with an emphasis on digital, social media, cross-media, native and solution selling.
• Strong leader with drive, agility, instincts, and a figure-it-out attitude
• Hands-on with a proven track record of hitting sales goals, and scaling digital video advertising sales for an organization.
• Must have prior experience selling digital video advertising including pre-roll, post-roll, take-overs, overlays, interstitials, and other native formats across social media platforms.
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills, with the ability to distill information and make recommendations clearly and succinctly to internal stakeholders
• Offer clear visibility into sales performance and forecasts
Educational Requirements Bachelor or Equivalent work Experience Other Skills and Knowledge A polished presence with communication skills and persuasiveness to be the storyteller who can concisely deliver the pitch and the value proposition; willing to lay the groundwork for a sale that may have a longer cycle.
Team oriented, willing to align work with team's profile, priorities and goals across multiple disciplines to ensure a good outcome Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans