Technical Manager, Global SAP BPC Solution
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/7/2017 7:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Technical Manager, Global SAP BPC Solution jobs in New York-NY
Search all Technical Manager, Global SAP BPC Solution postings
Full Time Job
The Technical Manager, Global SAP BPC Solution will work within the A E's Technology department to manage the support, technical design, and implementation of SAP solutions to support A E's business worldwide. This position is accountable for outlining maintenance, support and training needs for the solution, creating the architecture of BPC solution, creating solutions based on business needs, and ensuring systems integration is addressed.
Prepare technical design document. Configure the system and support report design. Resolve functional and technical problems with SAP-BPC solution working with the run SAP team.
• The manager will own the Global SAP solution template technical design and implementation.
• The manager will provide direction to the implementation teams during solution realization and work as intermediary across the local, near shore and offshore delivery streams and the different IT domains to ensure overall alignment.
Architect SAP Financials solution to meet A E global business needs
• The manager will be part of the core SAP team, teaming with internal and external resources to gain and maintain a thorough understanding of A E's business processes.
• The manager will be responsible for A E Global Template, including the functional and technical integration points, standards and governance.
• The manager will make recommendations on strategic direction and roadmap for the use and implementation of the SAP BPC applications, as well as integration with third party systems.
• The manager will provide insight on SAP Financial Solutions technology around Reporting, Planning & Consolidation and how it can be leveraged appropriately to improve the A E Global Template
Monitor training need, develop/update content, and deliver training as appropriate
Create and document strategies; and develop, coordinate and execute standards, policies, methods and procedures for BPC business processes
• 8 years of experience SAP Finance Implementation & Support with multiple Global organizations
• At least 2 SAP BPC E2E Implementations with 1 as a Solutions Architect
• 4 years of experience in SAP BPC implementation across multi-cultural, multi-geography teams
• Expertise in all BPC facets: Consolidations, Budgeting, Planning and Forecasting
• Extensive reporting, data mapping/modeling and script logic experience
• Strong work with EPM add-in
• Strong solution architecture, business transformation, business process re-engineering expertise
• Strong change management, organizational leadership & communication skills
• Knowledge of accounting policies and procedures – GAAP/IFRS
• Highly responsive, with a strong sense of urgency paired with an definitive emphasis on quality control
• Ability to adapt, learn quickly and work independently on multiple competing requests
• Self-starter who can think and work independently
• Experience in HANA & S/4
• Cable TV, entertainment industry experience
Educational Requirements Education:
BS in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
MBA or MS
CPA, CMA, MBA, PMP, SAP & any other IT certifications Other Skills and Knowledge #LI-POST Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans