Director, Digital Measurement Strategy
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Oversee measurement strategy for A E Networks' portfolio of Digital products, including websites, mobile apps and connected device apps across A&E, HISTORY, LIFETIME, FYI, LMN, BIOGRAPHY and emerging digital brands. This role presents a unique opportunity for the right candidate to acquire hands-on ownership of the digital analytics implementation, while partnering with key stakeholders across Product, Design, UX, Tech, Marketing, Sales, Ad Ops & Research to build innovative measurement solutions. A E Networks drives more than 1 billion video views annually, and recently surpassed 50 million downloads of its TV Everywhere apps.
• Design and document customized analytics tracking specifications for all A E Networks digital platforms, including web, mobile apps, and connected device (OTT) platforms
• Partner with internal and external development teams to test and deploy new tracking solutions while monitoring and optimizing existing integrations
• Track, prioritize, and manage analytics implementation initiatives across multiple Agile SCRUM teams; serve as the primary point of contact for all analytics implementation requests
• Own A E's tag management system - Develop and deploy an array of analytic tools in support of key Marketing, Ad Operations, Product, Sales, Research, CRM and UX objectives on both web and mobile app platforms
• Partner with Product and Tech teams to develop technical systems and processes to capture audience data in new ways, automate manual processes, and improve data collection and testing capabilities
• Strengthen relationships with vendors of measurement products, and evaluate new tools and products to augment existing capabilities
• Manage the testing, QA, QC and debugging of analytics code
• Evangelize the benefits of data-driven decision-making across the organization, educating key stakeholders about trends in Digital measurement and analytics
Qualification Requirements REQUIREMENTS
• 2 years hands-on experience with tag management systems like Tealium, Ensighten, etc
• Extensive experience with app analytics across both mobile apps (iOS, Android) and connected device apps (Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Xbox, Smart TV apps)
• 7 years experience with Adobe Analytics (Omniture) or Google Analytics in a video-intensive environment, including implementation of Adobe's VHL ''Heartbeat'' tracking
• Working knowledge of ComScore & Nielsen Online syndicated product suites (DCR, DAR, VideoMetrix, VCE, VME)
• Data Management Platform (DMP) implementation experience with services like Krux, Oracle (BlueKai), Adobe Audience Manager or Lotame
• Quantitative mindset, with a desire to work in a data-intensive environment
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Passion for both digital media and digital technology
Educational Requirements BA or BS (4 year degree) in Mathematics, Business, Economics, or Computer Science preferred Other Skills and Knowledge #LI-POST Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
Marketing Innovations is focused on elevating and monetizing the A E Networks brands, intellectual property and talent. The group is comprised of three primary departments: Brand Partnerships Innovations, Consumer Products and the Creative Media Group.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.