Sr. Manager, Digital Ad Sales, CRM and Research Systems
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/27/2017 9:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Manager, Digital Ad Sales, CRM and Research Systems jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Manager, Digital Ad Sales, CRM and Research Systems postings
Full Time Job
The Sr. Manager for Ad Sales Systems will be responsible for Digital Ad Sales, CRM and Research Systems for A E Networks. This individual will be responsible for application support, analyzing and documenting, user requirements, procedures, problem solving and project management efforts to offer new solutions, enhancements & to provide production support to customers, automate processing or to improve existing business processes and associated business applications for the Ad Sales teams. This role will work closely with the Ad Sales Management, Revenue Management, internal Software Development, Infrastructure & Project Management team in providing system solutions for the Digital Ad Sales, CRM and Research ecosystem in terms of process and systems.
• Under the general direction of IT management, this individual will be expected to instruct, direct and oversee the work of employee, vendor and/or consulting personnel.
• Manage vendors and consultants in providing application support to the current systems
• Create development plans for staff to align with organizational & departmental vision
• Build a high performing team, foster open communication, transparency, highest level of integrity, trust & collaboration within & across the departments
• Detailed resource planning, allocation & forecasting. Ensure consistent processes for support & development including time tracking, task allocation, backup & succession planning, training and mentoring
• Domain expertise in Digital Ad Sales, CRM and Research systems and processes.
• Gathers business requirements through interviews, workshops and/or existing systems documentation or procedures.
• Provides analysis of business requirements, processes and workflows with suggestions for improvement. Identifies areas where technology, development of new systems or enhancements to existing systems and/or integration solutions can lead to increased efficiency and productivity.
• Understands the functions and processes provided by the current systems. Understand and accommodate the requirement constraints imposed by the current systems.
• Provides detailed analysis resulting in clear, concise and unambiguous system requirements. Documents detailed use cases that cover all alternate and exception flows. Supplements use cases with real world scenarios.
• Provides mock-ups of user interface. Leads design discussions and identifies design options.
• Develops test schedules, reviews testing plans, tracks and documents the development and results of these plans.
• Provides user documentation for the system. Creates curriculum and provide classes for user training.
• Ensures requirements are understood, agreed to and signed off at the appropriate early stages in a project.
• Ensure that programs, initiatives & projects are delivered on-time. Manage risks appropriately & plan proactive mitigation
• Regular status reporting, including but not limited to project & support status, to IT leadership and business stakeholders.
• Alerts manager to potential risks and issues of importance
• Work closely with development team in application support of current systems.
• Ensure that repeat defects, break fixes are minimized & focus on analysis of issues and provide recommendation for avoiding common defects.
• 5 years of IT Business Analysis and 1-2 years of Project Management experience with at least 3 years in IT management role.
• Experience with Digital Order Management Systems, such as, Operative.One, Fivia, etc.
• Experience with Ad Serving systems, such as, FreeWheel and Google DFPP.
• Experience working with Nielsen, Rentrak, and other industry research sources required.
• Experience working with Research systems, such as, StarMedia, Nielsen Arianna, etc …
• Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, such as, Microsoft Dynamics and implementations within the Broadcast/Cable industry.
• Excellent analytical, communication (both verbal and written), facilitation/organizational skills.
• Ability to work effectively with cross-functional business and technical teams
• Excellent understanding of project management principles and experience in managing multiple projects
• Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to apply technology solutions to solve business problems
• Knowledge of SQL and database methodologies
• Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels
• Highest level of ownership, accountability & integrity
• Exhibits, models & promotes vision of the IT team
• Being able to question, evaluate and make decision on technology platform
• Understanding of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence related Reporting Tools, Visualization, Analytics, Dashboards, KPIs, Scorecards, Modeling and Predictive Analysis through tools and technologies, such as, Microsoft Business Intelligence and Tableau.
• Knowledge of Ad Sales & Trafficking operations within the Broadcast/Cable industry, understanding of inventory management, pricing, estimates, planning, sales, traffic and stewardship.
• Experience with Gabriel, Invision, Sintec, WideOrbit or other Ad Sales Systems
Educational Requirements Undergraduate degree Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans