Sr./Manager, Digital Ad Products
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As a member of the Digital Ad Product Development team, the Senior/Manager, Digital Ad Products will be responsible for helping diversity A E Networks ad product line up, by creating ground breaking ad products, certifying new partners, devices and points of distribution, and owning the product education, maintenance, and specification process.
You're a big picture thinker that's passionate about TV Everywhere and the importance of executing a great ad user experience. You are analytical and can explain your data findings to all levels of an organization. You have experience managing projects and are willing to roll-up your sleeves to get the job done. You are great at educating sales executives on new products, are willing to listen to their feedback, and develop products that suit their client's needs
Ad Product Development
• Strategize and develop innovative ad products under the direction of the Director of Ad Product Development.
• Manage ad product integration progress and coordinate implementation with Ad Ops and Product Development teams.
• Maintain ad product roadmap and documentation in cooperation with the Ad Ops Trafficking team for display, video and rich media ad specifications, requirements and capabilities.
• Educate and communicate tech requirements, development progress and project timelines to internal and external stakeholders
• Understand business needs and video serving technologies to address current and future opportunities with new ad products, enhancements and updates
User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Quality Control monitoring on Platforms/Devices/Points of Distribution
• Perform full suite of programmatic partner on-boarding and certification of new digital advertising products across platforms, devices and points of distribution for web, mobile web, mobile aps, and OTT products.
• Collaborate with technical teams during development sprints to test and address implementation issues as they arise
• Monitor and track all elements of the digital products and ad serving technology stack for updates/releases to review and test prior to implementation. This primarily applies to video player, video ad servers, 2nd channel programmatic partners and 3rd party ad vendors.
• Coordinate with Ad Ops team on any ad server integration issues that arise and work with internal and external key stakeholders to resolve as quickly as possible
• One to Two years of experience in Product Development in a media or entertainment property
• Freewheel/DFP/Programmatic Servers and Systems Experience
• Freewheel Trafficking expert
Educational Requirements Bachelor Degree Other Skills and Knowledge #LI-POST Company Overview: A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.