Sr. Coordinator, Studios Production
A+E NetworksLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/1/2016 9:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Sr. Coordinator, Studios Production jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Sr. Coordinator, Studios Production postings
Full Time Job
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a self-starting, detail-oriented, proactive and responsible individual to serve as Sr. Production Coordinator. Located in the Los Angeles office, this position would be responsible for managing the day-to-day aspects of running a production in tandem with A E Studios' VPs and SVP of Production. This person's primary responsibility is to help the senior executives oversee scripted pilots, series, miniseries and movies by communicating with each show's personnel daily and analyzing, researching and troubleshooting production scenarios on all assigned projects. -
Specifically, this position would:
• Set up all shows during pre-production and overseeing them throughout delivery while ensuring a smooth and cohesive production process.
• Identify key crew members for each production.
• Scout and negotiate costs for production office space (casting, writing, production, post).
• Initiate dialogue and establish effective workflows with the external production teams.
• Partner with production payroll vendors and UPM's to ensure distribution of A E Studios' production packet for eligible cast and crew members and subsequently answering questions about A E Studios' policies.
• Draft preliminary schedule scenarios, vet budgets and track post-production expenses.
• Create DAX distribution lists as well as download and distribute daily cuts.
• Compile and review cast and crew deal points.
• Request guild mandates for credit submissions and draft all cast and crew credits.
• Provide administrative support: coordinating above-the-line travel, location, crew, and tax incentive research and create streaming links and Quicktime files for executives.
Qualification Requirements The ideal candidate will have a four-year college degree and a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar production role. Extensive studio production experience, with exposure to scripted programming preferred. The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Highly organized team player who successfully operates in a team-oriented setting.
• Strong communication, judgment and people skills.
• Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently and able to meet deadlines.
• Strong writing skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook required.
• Proficiency in Movie Magic Budgeting & Scheduling
• Proficiency in Final Cut is a must
Educational Requirements Four year college degree Other Skills and Knowledge • Proficiency in Movie Magic Budgeting & Scheduling
• Proficiency in Final Cut is a must Company Overview: A E Networks, LLC. is an award-winning global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, to home videos/DVDs to gaming and educational software. A E Networks is comprised of A&E® Network, Lifetime®, HISTORY®, LMN®, BIO.™, H2™, HISTORY en Español™, Crime & Investigation Network™, Military HISTORY™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 300 million households in over 150 countries. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.