Specialist, International Ad Sales & Business Development
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Specialist, International Ad Sales & Business Development (Project)
This position is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic New York-based team that is responsible for the growth of A E International's ad sales business and also supports other key business development initiatives.
• Assist with global and pan-regional ad sales campaigns by helping price media across regions, facilitating creative and trafficking and supporting local ad sales teams as needed
• Manage global ad sales sharing between regional teams, including collecting latest assets from US ad sales, uploading materials to centralized folders and sending out weekly reports to global team members on new materials available.
• Overall assistance and coordination on global ad sales projects such as trade and research initiatives and the annual Ad Sales Summit.
• Work with international Business Development team on History en Espanol marketing initiatives and support US distribution team and partners with required assets.
• Manage History en Espanol social media accounts, including collecting assets, determining posting schedule, and scheduling posts
• Collect channel information quarterly for ongoing International Facts Project
• Assist in planning the annual Global Conference, including updating event schedule, organizing core team meetings, taking and distributing meeting notes and assisting with project management responsibilities.
• Key administrative tasks to support business development and ad sales.
• 2-5 years work experience in media, advertising, marketing or similar
• Excellent written & oral communicator
• Highly proficient at creating ad sales & marketing presentations
• Intimate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint & Excel)
• Spanish speaker and/or International experience a plus
BA/BS from 4 year college in related field Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Company Overview: At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.