A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Special Assistant (Temporary)
Provide support to the President, A E Studios and A E Brand Portfolio, and the team, SVP, (CM), and VP, Brand Operations and Production.
Executive Support Duties:
• Represent the team with internal and external associates
• Join meetings and calls to capture deal points, messaging and next steps.
• Compose emails and reports following meetings and calls
• Read and topline summarize scripts, contracts and proposals
• Support cross-brand communications and reporting as needed
• Generate presentations and spreadsheets for meetings.
• Coordinate travel, meetings and manage expense reports.
• Provide back-up for Executive Assistant Heather Graham
Qualification Requirements College degree. Candidate must have advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills. Must have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy, discreet, even-tempered. Confidence and maturity to build strong working relationships with other departments. Ability to multi-task and prioritize within a fast paced environment. Flexible work hours (LA). 5-7 years of work experience necessary. Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview: A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.