A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/13/2017 8:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Special Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Special Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Special Assistant (Temporary)
Provide support to the President, A E Studios and A E Brand Portfolio, and the team, SVP, (CM), and VP, Brand Operations and Production.
Executive Support Duties:
• Represent the team with internal and external associates
• Join meetings and calls to capture deal points, messaging and next steps.
• Compose emails and reports following meetings and calls
• Read and topline summarize scripts, contracts and proposals
• Support cross-brand communications and reporting as needed
• Generate presentations and spreadsheets for meetings.
• Coordinate travel, meetings and manage expense reports.
• Provide back-up for Executive Assistant Heather Graham
Qualification Requirements College degree. Candidate must have advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills. Must have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy, discreet, even-tempered. Confidence and maturity to build strong working relationships with other departments. Ability to multi-task and prioritize within a fast paced environment. Flexible work hours (LA). 5-7 years of work experience necessary. Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview: A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.