Social Media Associate
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/16/2016 12:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Social Media Associate jobs in New York-NY
Search all Social Media Associate postings
Full Time Job
Social Media Associate (Project)
The social media associate is responsible for ensuring brand consistency, posting frequency and community management across all assigned social media channels for History and A&E. This position will also aid in community social strategy for all assigned series and network pages, coordinating assets and assuring strategic and creative scheduling and posting.
This position requires the individual to stay current on changes to the landscape of the social media industry, including platform updates and new techniques in consumer-facing social media strategies.
• Compile a list of all creative (AV and print) prior to a series premiere
• Compile requests for on-air/photo shoots with talent
• Light creative work in Photoshop to edit social templates used on social platforms
• Seek out or request relevant production creative, including behind-the-scenes, extras, sneak peeks, etc.
• Social Media Management
• Maintain daily content calendars for Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, Snapchat, etc. (of assigned series and network pages)
• Live tweet premiere episodes as needed
• Ensure all social pages are updated with correct tune-in, artwork, META data
• Obtain and set up initial social media pages for shows in conjunction with programming launches
• Request talent and network page verifications and vanity URLs and required
• Support all internal priorities and initiatives as dictated by Marketing department
• Assist in talent relations regarding social media promotion and asset distribution
• Community Management
• Work with monitoring agency to set up responses to fan questions and escalate larger trends and insights as necessary
• Update and maintain correct responses to fans in the FAQ database, based on press announcements and trends -
• Insights and Sentiment
• Analyze competitive landscape for social media and make suggestions for new vendors and platforms
• Measure success of creative assets and posts to ensure maximum visibility and engagement
1-3 years prior work experience is preferred, particularly with entertainment marketing and/or social media community management.
This position requires superior communication and organization, strong writing skills, innovative approach, professionalism, attention to detail as well as a passion for entertainment and digital media and development.
Educational Requirements Bachelor's Degree in marketing, public relations, journalism, business, communications or a related field from an accredited college or university required. Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans