Senior Producer, Ad Sales
A+E NetworksSingapore, SG
This was removed by the employer on 11/9/2016 9:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Producer, Ad Sales jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Senior Producer, Ad Sales postings
Full Time Job
Reporting to the Head of Advertising Sales, you will be responsible for supporting the A E Networks Business in South East Asia and markets within the territories as may be assigned, delivering required media to support the Advertising Sales team and to meet the obligations to sponsors. You will need to conceptualize, write, shoot and edit video to international media quality in order to build A E's presence and increase the Company's brand affinity within the industry.
• The ability to conceptualize a wide range of media segments for both Television and Digital delivery and to be able to take those segments through to realization.
• The ability to write for television in English with an awareness of stylistic formats for Advertising Sales.
• The ability to source and manage resources, both internal and from suppliers for video production with very little or no supervision.
• The ability to project and manage high workflow demands during show production periods.
• The ability to self-edit on Adobe Premiere and to produce support graphics on Adobe After Effects.
• An understanding of broadcast standards and television formats for file based delivery.
• Stay up-to-date on digital advertising, social media, and native advertising to develop and continually innovate on our Ad Sales opportunities.
• Be responsible for co-ordination with the Company's ''Client Servicing Team'', ensuring contractual obligations are met on event campaigns and broadcast sponsorships.
• Work closely with the Company's ''Client Servicing'' and ''Research'' teams for post campaign analysis and presentations.
• Work closely with the Programming, On-Air promotions and Marketing teams to help support Ad Sales initiatives.
• At least 5 years experience in producing for video and television.
• Video editing and or post production experience is essential.
• Graphics creation for Sales Sizzles, Show support, Sponsored TVCs and On-Air support (screenwalkers and billboards) is essential.
• Must be creative, detail oriented, possess a strong work ethic, be willing to learn and have a burning desire to succeed.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
• Solutions oriented, problem solving mentality a must
• Self-motivated team player with a proven ability to work with aggressive individual and team sales goals.
• A willingness to travel throughout S.E.A.
Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge #LI-POST Company Overview: TBD