Senior Director, International Content Sales
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
To maximize content sales revenue in Latin America and US Hispanic market on an annual basis. Requires working closely with A E's Joint Venture partner as well as maximizing opportunities outside our own channel business for content syndication with third parties.
Develop and implement Content Sales Strategies
• Working with the VP, developing and implementing content sales strategies and annual targets. Identify and exploit sales opportunities across 20 markets and manage relationships across 100 clients.
• Evaluate strategy for scripted content per title in Latin America.
• Evaluate strategy for factual content outside PLA restrictions and 2nd window after channels in Latin America.
• Evaluate strategy for scripted and factual content in US Hispanic.
• Work closely with JV/Channel Partners to agree objectives ensuring a positive contribution to the overall international business.
Identify and Exploit / Deal Negotiations
• Establish and maintain client relationships, prepare and deliver sales pitches.
• Undertake Sales Trips and attend relevant markets/pitches
• Maintain Sales Tracker. Track personal targets, maintain clear records of pitches, deals in progress and concluded. Regularly and effectively communicate progress, challenges and accomplishments.
• Weekly and monthly meetings with VP / Finance to monitor progress to target. Track personal targets, maintain clear records of pitches, deals in progress and concluded. Research, report and deliver presentations on relevant territories and trends. Qualification Requirements Content Sales experience. Sound understanding of channel partner PLA agreements and sales restrictions. Strong track record of sales negotiation. Interest in growing new businesses. Strong negotiation and presentation skills. Knowledge of Format Agreements and Rights useful. Highly organized, self-starter and ability to work autonomously. Excellent attention to detail. Excellent relationships across Latin America and US Hispanic.
Min 3-5 years Sales and management experience
The candidate must be capable of working autonomously as well as a team player on a multi-national team, maintaining good relationships with colleagues worldwide and a key client contact list. Educational Requirements University Degree Other Skills and Knowledge #LI-POST Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
Marketing Innovations is focused on elevating and monetizing the A E Networks brands, intellectual property and talent. The group is comprised of three primary departments: Brand Partnerships Innovations, Consumer Products and the Creative Media Group.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.