Senior Benefits Admin
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Senior Benefits Admin (Temporary)
• Provide administrative support on company-wide benefits plans and programs, including Health & Welfare, Workers' Compensation, WLAP, Commuter programs, etc. for designated employee population.
• Assist Manager Human Resources with benefits planning responsibilities
• Provide support on benefit plans audit.
• Manage leaves of absence and related functions, including FMLA, State leaves, STD, and Salary Continuation
• Conduct annual Open Enrollment process. Monitor and audit plans participation and changes.
• Review and update monthly benefit plan billing as needed prior to submitting to A/P.
• Maintain benefits module of HRIS and self-service vendor. Act as a liaison to payroll for benefits-related payroll functions
• Prepare and analyze census reports to consultants for plan valuation, audits, non-discrimination tests, RFPs, etc.
• Maintain ''Employee Benefits'' Information in Employee Essentials
• Provide general counsel to employees (active and former) and retirees about benefit plans and programs as well as any work-related and/or personal issues, including referrals to the WLAP
• General Administration and Special Projects– 10%
• Benefit systems reporting
Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.