A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/27/2016 6:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Scheduling Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Scheduling Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Scheduling Coordinator, Lifetime Scheduling (Temporary)
The coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day scheduling of Lifetime. The role requires a very detailed oriented candidate who will be responsible for the network's air schedule, revisions and several key PPL tasks.
* Responsible for Program Inventory, Network Air Schedules and Revisions
* Various PPL projects (adjusting estimated premiere dates/piece version notes, piece titles, creating new piece numbers, making pieces inactive in the system
* Compare weekly PPL air schedules against program grids to confirm accuracy
* Assist with special requests from the Programming team and the scheduling team
* Screen programs and note themes for stunting purpose
* Participate in Department strategy sessions to help schedule Lifetime
* Ability to create presentations using Excel and PowerPoint
* Track relevant competitive programming information by monitoring trade publications, network events, etc.
* Update competitive information on Prime Grids, Weeklies, and other competitive documents
* Liaise with Broadcast Operations and Traffic to ensure the accurate implementation of air schedules and scheduling information
Qualification Requirements REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
1-2 years in television, cable or broadcast preferred Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview: A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.