A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Scheduling Coordinator, Lifetime Scheduling (Temporary)
The coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day scheduling of Lifetime. The role requires a very detailed oriented candidate who will be responsible for the network's air schedule, revisions and several key PPL tasks.
* Responsible for Program Inventory, Network Air Schedules and Revisions
* Various PPL projects (adjusting estimated premiere dates/piece version notes, piece titles, creating new piece numbers, making pieces inactive in the system
* Compare weekly PPL air schedules against program grids to confirm accuracy
* Assist with special requests from the Programming team and the scheduling team
* Screen programs and note themes for stunting purpose
* Participate in Department strategy sessions to help schedule Lifetime
* Ability to create presentations using Excel and PowerPoint
* Track relevant competitive programming information by monitoring trade publications, network events, etc.
* Update competitive information on Prime Grids, Weeklies, and other competitive documents
* Liaise with Broadcast Operations and Traffic to ensure the accurate implementation of air schedules and scheduling information
Qualification Requirements REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
1-2 years in television, cable or broadcast preferred Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview: A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.