Sales Service Representative
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2016 10:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sales Service Representative jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sales Service Representative postings
Full Time Job
Sales Service Representative (Project)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a self-starting, detail-oriented, proactive and responsible individual to serve as a Sales Service Representative. This person will support the Ad Sales Team in an effort to maximize advertising revenue for all A E Networks brands.
Specifically, this position would:
• Provide prompt, precise customer service to clients and advertising agencies on a daily basis. Qualification Requirements The ideal candidate will a minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar administrative role. The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Highly organized team player who successfully operates in a team-oriented setting.
• Strong communication, judgment and people skills.
• Must have the ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information as well as the ability to work independently, efficiently and able to meet deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast pace environment Educational Requirements The candidate will have a four-year college degree Other Skills and Knowledge
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media are strongly preferred
Company Overview: At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.