Rights And Clearances Coordinator
A+E NetworksStamford, CT
Full Time Job
Rights And Clearances Coordinator (Temporary)
• Research, and gather licenses/agreements/contracts for images, stills and moving, music, talent appearances, voice over, graphics, etc.
• Create shot sheets, music cue sheets,
• Work with Producers and Associate Producers to collect show information necessary to complete shot sheets and music cue sheets.
• Collect, generate and complete license agreements for all images, footage clips, music, talent, voice over and graphics.
• Work with Rights and Clearances department to review and execute license agreements.
• Create and maintain rights bible database for department and utilize Debut when necessary.
• Learn A E Networks production standards for domestic and international content delivery across all distribution platforms.
BA is required. Exceptional research and organizational skills. Four years production/post production experience required. Candidate should have the following:
• Solid understanding of Rights and Clearances protocols for production/post production
• Research skills, organization and attention to detail.
• Basic understanding of tape and file formats used in production and post environments.
• Communicate clearly and effectively via e-mail.
Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview: A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.