A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Managing the day-to-day administrative responsibilities of Senior Vice Presidents & Vice Presidents of Programming, Insights, Distribution/Multiplatform, and International Research. Assist other senior members of their staffs as well.
Provide administrative assistance and keep both SVP's/VP's organized by:
• Phone coverage – answering, screening and routing calls as appropriate.
• Word processing, Excel spreadsheets & creation/assistance of PowerPoint presentations.
• Setting up meetings, fielding meeting requests, organizing calendar
• Creating and maintaining highly organized files (paper and PC)
• Coordinating travel
• Manage and prepare Expense reports
• Special projects as directed
2.) Assist other members of both departments as needed and directed
• Assist in the events/premium area, particularly for programming research efforts.
• Manage the day-to-day data entry of myEVENTS
• ''myEVENTS'' is a Nielsen Media Web-based Research tool that electronically delivers descriptive information, lineups. The tool also allows you to view reports (e.g. station lists) and collect syndication satellite feed schedule data information to Nielsen Media Research
Qualification Requirements A variety of strong skill sets are essential: computer (word processing, Excel, PowerPoint); communication; organization; problem solving. Ability to work in a fast paced and highly pressured environment. Good judgment. Adaptable to new types of software. 3-5 admin experience. College degree preferred
Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: TBD