Quality Control Technician- project
A+E NetworksStamford, CT
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2016 11:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Quality Control Technician- project jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Quality Control Technician- project postings
Full Time Job
Quality Control Technician- Production
This Technician will be responsible for the quality control of A E Networks television programs for audio and video quality. It involves the operation of MediaFlex. This Technician must be proficient in reading waveform monitors, vectorscopes and audio meters.
• Evaluate show/movie air masters for technical quality, standards & practices, grammar, spelling and closed caption accuracy. Operate MediaFlex as well as read waveform monitors & vectorscopes.
• Prioritize work based on air dates and Lead Tech instruction. Monitor incoming emails and facilitate requests as per Lead Tech/Supervisor instructions.
• Attend QC department meetings and follow all procedures as assigned.
• Min. 2 years college
• Must be highly proficient in all aspects of HD video and other media. Must be well versed in domestic and global frame rates and file resolutions. Understanding of File based workflows is necessary. Must have an excellent understanding of waveform monitors, vectorscopes, audio meters and all technical specs as needed. Must be extremely organized. Must be able to quickly adapt to new technology and workflows. Knowledge of MediaFlex and Amberfin is a plus.
• 3-4 years Tech Eval/QC experience in broadcast or similar high pressure environment.
• Highly organized, team player, problem solver and ability to work individually with minimal supervision.
Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview: