Programming Office Coordinator, History
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/2/2016 4:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Programming Office Coordinator, History jobs in New York-NY
Search all Programming Office Coordinator, History postings
Full Time Job
Programming Office Coordinator, History (Non Staff)
Provide administrative support for four History programming executives.
• Provide telephone support;
• Proactively manage executives' schedules
• Handle travel arrangements, ground transportation and follow up.
• Process and trouble-shoot expense reports.
• Process and distribute mail; send out mailings and Fed Ex shipments
• Manage submissions database; manage tracking and processing of all submissions; handle all dub requests.
• Meetings: Set up as needed. Produce and coordinate materials for major meetings and presentations.
• Administrative experience preferably within a television production environment
• Requires strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Experience with Final Cut or willing to learn
• Excellent communication & organizational skills, as well as the ability to prioritize.
• Must show initiative, be detail-oriented, able to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• BA or BS degree
Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview: At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.