Production Scheduling Coordinator
A+E NetworksStamford, CT
Full Time Job
Production Scheduling Coordinator (Temporary)
Job Title: Production Scheduling Operations Coordinator (Temporary Assignment)
Department: Production Scheduling Operations, Production Services
Location: Stamford, CT
A&E Television Networks is seeking a Production Scheduling Operations Coordinator to support team tasked with the scheduling & source acquisition needs in support of end-to-end fulfillment for industry leading TV Everywhere, Video-On-Demand, Mobile, Download-To-Own and SVOD distribution partnerships both domestically and internationally.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for managing tape pulls, digital sources & and tape trafficking in/out of the Encoding & Fulfillment department (includes coordination with Media Asset Services, Acquisitions, Post Production and Ad-Sales teams).
• Responsible for the aggregation and data entry of relevant scheduling and source related metadata into the Encoding & Fulfillment production asset management system. (FrontPorch DIVA Director, thePlatform MPX, MediaPulse).
• Responsible for the scheduling, schedule aggregation and revision tracking for all digital distribution channels (includes coordinating with the respective internal clients & programming teams)
• Responsible for managing the Target Ship Date deadlines for all scheduled digital content.
• Responsible for alerts and appropriate coordination as it relates to legal pulls, standards & practices and supplier fixes.
• Responsible for providing appropriate reporting information as required.
• 4 year bachelor's degree in TV/Film or Media Related Program. (1-2 years experience in Media Industry)
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment effectively.
• Strong Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word). Knowledge of Macros and broadband technologies a plus (Encoding/transcoding, XML, FTP, mobile, digital video).
• Passion for new technology and a desire to work in the entertainment/media industry.
• Positive attitude with a desire to excel in a team-oriented culture.
Other Skills and Knowledge Note: Evenings and weekends may be required