Production Media Assets Coordinator
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2016 9:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Media Assets Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Media Assets Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Production Media Asset Coordinator- Project
Production Media Operations is responsible for the management of all media assets and metadata in the facility Production Asset Management system, Avid ISIS, Avid Interplay, XSAN, FTP, and archive storage systems within the A E Networks production facility.
The Production Media Asset Coordinator reports directly to the Manager of Production Media Operations, executing and communicating all procedures, processes, workflows and directives set forth.
• Coordinate shipment and receipt of incoming deliverable assets in conjunction with Client Services.
• Maintain database to track all facility, client, and vendor hard drives and their contents entering and exiting the production facility.
• Facilitate external trafficking and reroutes of Incoming Media Assets as dictated by our clients. Communicate and administer delivery plan as required.
• Organize and maintain all physical assets and associated records within the library facility and Xytech MediaPulse.
• Monitor receipt and completion of Media Registration Forms from shoot inception to arrival and ingest of shoot media.
• Facilitate the arrival, review, registration, and ingest of incoming file-based media into the Production Asset Management system.
• Perform incoming media ingest workflows via Media Director.
• Maintains AEPIN naming protocols in Media Director profiles and the PAM database.
• Provide client support for pre-production screening of incoming media.
• Assist in enforcing workflows and educate clients regarding new and existing procedures from a media management perspective.
• Assist Manager of Production Media Operations with any assignments, overflow and testing; included but not limited to internal training, troubleshooting, technical document creation and communication with external vendors.
• Provide support and participate in special projects and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge / Required Skills:
• BA/BS in Library Sciences, Communications, or related field or related vocational education.
• 3-4 years television post production experience or similar, in a fast-paced, high volume facility.
• Knowledge of Media Library management software, file-based workflows, Production and/or Media Asset Management systems, and emerging technologies.
• Flexibility in shift work, including night shift availability as needed.
• Ability to work unsupervised to provide hands-on support, guidance, and troubleshooting for technical testing and client support as well as communicate evolving workflows and procedures.
• Ability to manage expectations of client base while maintaining a customer service approach.
• Knowledge of Avid Interplay Access, Avid Symphony and Final Cut Pro NLEs a plus.
• Experience with MAM/PAM and LTO Archive systems is a plus.
Qualification Requirements TBD Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months.