Production Finance / Post-Production, Coordinator
A+E NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A E Studios is looking for an amazing Coordinator to support both the Production Finance and Post-Production teams.
Specifically, the Production Finance/Post-Production, Coordinator will:
• Administrative support including scheduling, phones, travel arrangement and expense reports
• Budget Status Grid/Tracking
• Accounting team/Scenechronize liason
• Bank record keeping
• Wrap document archiving
• Accounting Manual updates
• Show accounting team liaison
• Budget distribution
• Track Tax Incentives/Rebates
• Assist in insurance claims
• Assist in tax incentive application paperwork
• Document pulling
• Assisting in budgeting needs
• Invoice processing- third party, studio
• ATL travel and AMEX @ work reconciliation during pre-production
• Creation and distribution of episodic links
• Internal/external Screening set up
• Post schedule creation
• Post calendar distribution
• Organizing and facilitating digital asset delivery and archiving
• Internal drive management
• Editorial liaison
• Editorial/Scenechronize assistance
• Light editing (Quicktime and Final Cut Pro) as needed
• Distribution list creation and supervision
Qualification Requirements The candidate must have at least 1 year work experience in television/film production who is detailed oriented with strong multi-tasking, communication and organizational skills.
Must be proficient with Excel.
Educational Requirements BA/BS Degree Other Skills and Knowledge An accounts payable/general accounting background and/or post production a plus.
Eagerness to learn department processes quickly in a fast-paced work environment.
Expectation to learn some Production Accounting software/procedures in support of department and show requirements.