Photo Acquisitions Production Coordinator
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The A E Networks Photography Department is seeking a candidate for a newly created role whose primary responsibilities include keeping the multiple streams of creative and operational conversations moving within the stakeholder departments; organizing and distributing content from third party vendors; building and maintaining relationships along with providing production support to the Photography Department.
• Main point of contact for all 3rd party 'acquisition' assets
• Lead production, communication and distribution of 3rd party assets across all A E Networks platforms
• Work closely with key members of Programing, PR, Photography and 3rd party Production teams
• Implement and maintain process under the direction of Director of Photography
• Build and maintain relationships with 3rd party vendors
• Maintain and distribute all tracking documentation and status reports to key team members
• Lead status meetings to key team members
• Provide production support to Photography Department
• Point person responsible for delivering all files to spec as directed by the asset manager
• Intake, process and distribute 3rd party photo shoots.
• Create Photography Briefs and Project related documentation
• Work with Photo Producers on work-for-hire agreements cross-checking rates according to the deal memo specs
• Work with Asset Manager and Photo Producers on processing photo shoot delivery, ensuring all files correspond to their RAW and processed jpeg file formats.
• Manage and maintain digital folders where 3rd party vendors and producers can upload imagery
• Ensure all talent clearance with 3rd party producers for use
• Attend programming meetings to gather strategic information and share with the photography team (as needed).
• Schedule meetings and conference calls
• 1 years experience within either Production, Photographic, Design or Art Industries
• Creative Degree level of Education preferred
• Excellent time management skills, with a demonstrated ability to organize, set and implement priorities
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop; Bridge; InDesign
• • Highly organized, forward thinking with the ability to interface with all levels of management
Educational Requirements BA or BS Degree Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview: At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, Viceland®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.