PHP Cloud Applications Developer
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
PHP Cloud Applications Developer (Project)
What You Will Be Doing
- Collaborating with other Developers, Systems Engineers, and Quality Assurance on various DevSecOps related development projects
- Develop platform and tools for provisioning cloud resources and infrastructure
- Develop automation for deploying cloud and security applications
- Help define the future of container-based deployment strategies
- Evolve and support our current deployment platform
- Evangelize and coach engineers on best practices on our evolving tools and platform
- Senior PHP Developer with experience working on an Enterprise SAAS platform
- Experience in other programming languages like python is a plus
- Laravel - Experience working with and/or has a great understanding of Laravel 5.
- Experience with mongo and mysql db
- Experience with Amazon web services
- Experience with GIT
- Hands on experience with Linux/Unix
- Experience building web services
- Experience or interest in designing and building tooling and infrastructure for cloud platforms (AWS or GCE)
Educational Requirements - A bachelor's degree and 3-7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 3-5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
Marketing Innovations is focused on elevating and monetizing the A E Networks brands, intellectual property and talent. The group is comprised of three primary departments: Brand Partnerships Innovations, Consumer Products and the Creative Media Group.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.