New Media Specialist
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/18/2017 9:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for New Media Specialist jobs in New York-NY
Search all New Media Specialist postings
Full Time Job
New Media Specialist (Project)
Assist in the day-to-day operations for A E VOD initiatives. Manage flow of information between internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of programming assets to affiliates.
• Manage preparation of scheduling materials and metadata for set-top-box VOD platforms. Coordinate delivery logistics with Stamford-based production team as well as third-party distribution vendors. Troubleshoot interruptions to monthly production workflows.
• Drive additional traffic for A E content by optimizing the presentation of A E content on affiliates' VOD portals, including enhancing on-screen metadata, content categorization and search/discovery tools. Maintain quality and consistency of presentation tactics to ensure optimal viewing experience.
• Support team in collaboration with IT, Legal & Business Affairs and other departments to automate contract compliance and rights management workflows.
• Partner with Distribution Marketing team in the execution of VOD and TV Everywhere promotions, including pre-linear premieres, short-form offerings and other stunts.
• Verify receipt of reporting data from affiliates and collaborate with Analytics, Programming and Ad Sales teams to analyze data and identify best practices for growing on-demand viewership.
• Monitor competitor and industry trends and provide recommendations to enhance the value of A E VOD offerings for affiliates and viewers. Support general business development efforts including industry research, due diligence and creation of presentations.
• Work with department budget liaison to ensure timely submission of monthly accruals and other budget materials.
Qualification Requirements Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Digital media experience and general familiarity with VOD/TV Everywhere marketplace preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Detail- and deadline-oriented with ability to manage deliverables across multiple departments and levels of seniority.
Educational Requirements College degree required. Minimum of 3-years experience in project management within the television/cable industry. Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans