Manager, Corporate Outreach
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/27/2016 5:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Manager, Corporate Outreach jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager, Corporate Outreach postings
Full Time Job
Project manager responsibility for implementing (e.g. planning, budgeting, scheduling, delivery) a broad spectrum of media projects within A E Networks Corporate Social Responsibility/Corporate Communications Department.
• Project manager responsibility for A E Networks branded videos for exhibits and events -- including high profile museum and on-site video projects.
• Development and planning for long and short term projects
• Oversee budgeting, contracting and tracking progress and payment milestones. Submit accruals and budget forecasts.
• Oversee the delivery of all program and technical deliverables.
• Hire and Supervise freelance producers, APs, editors and coordinators for a range of event and video projects and oversee these projects through completion.
• This work includes re-formatting programs, bugging, open-captioning, researching and identifying footage from corporate archives and independent archives. Oversee rights and clearances as needed.
• Supports corporate social responsibility initiatives (educational, brand, video, print), working with partner organizations, cable affiliates and press.
• Liaison with partner organizations and work with them to identify what kind of materials will support mutual goals and enhance our brands.
• Support content development and distribution including writing, copy-editing and trafficking materials.
• Support event planning, internal implementation of corporate social responsibility initiatives, and liaison with internal departments to disseminate and track information.
Qualification Requirements Strong project/production mgmt experience. Experience with booking field shoots, edits, and all other aspects of production and post-production. Must have an understanding of post-production to manage activity. Experience with project budgeting. Proficient in Excel (creating spreadsheets, balancing budgets, etc) Some background/interest in research, both factual and visual. Minimum of 2-3 years as an Associate Producer/Project Manager/Production Manager. Experience working in a corporate setting is a plus. Strong writing and communication skills; Effective negotiator and phone manner. Must be very good at multi-tasking, coordinating, and troubleshooting. Highly organized and detail-oriented. Educational Requirements The candidate will have a 4-year college degree. Other Skills and Knowledge #LI-POST Company Overview: At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.