International Technology Support Manager
A+E NetworksLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 10/26/2016 9:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for International Technology Support Manager jobs in London-UK
Search all International Technology Support Manager postings
Full Time Job
The International Technology Support Manager is responsible for overseeing a team of engineers in the International Technology organization which is part of the Global Technology organization within A E Networks. This role as well as the team will be engaged in providing assistance to customers and partners on technical issue identification and resolution. He/She should be a specialist in high-end, Enterprise level support of customers or channel partners with advanced support needs. This person will need to establish staff schedules for queue coverage and individual or group training sessions, will conduct regular 1:1 and team meetings to evaluate individual and team performance and facilitate development of proficiency and promote sound technical skills as well as general customer service skills.
This person will also interface regularly and be a key player in the support of A E Networks UK joint venture but also help to manage other international territories' SupportTechnicians. He/She will be based in the UK and participate in planning and coordinating not only Global Corporate level Technology initiatives but also planning and coordinating local initiatives.
Delivery of superior-level service to end-user customers, and functioning as point-of-contact for escalated issues to ensure appropriate response and focus of support teams.
• Manage Support for international staff in multiple locations.
• Assign tasks and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
Tracking, monitoring and reporting on department operations, and closely manages critical customer accounts to develop path to issue resolution.
• Create reports based on key performance indicators to determine if service levels are being met.
• Utilize current and future toolsets
Assigning and managing projects based on new product releases, call related issues and/or training needs within the organization. Tracks projects and initiates documentation based on project successes.
• Point of contact for international technology support projects
• Provide solutions and document procedures to grow client services knowledge and meet project deliverables
Interacting with regional and corporate management on matters between functional areas or customers and the company.
• Meeting with international business owners and align technology support as a strategic partner for current/future plans. Engaging with management in the US to ensure resources are aligned to meet demand
• Regular meetings with key international departments as well as US management
Regularly participating in strategic planning discussions to provide insightful ideas on process improvements and customer service delivery and Conducting regular team meetings and performance discussions with support engineers.
• Hold regular staff meetings and attend extended management meetings with US
• Create development plans and ensure goals are being met
• 5 years' experience as an engineering working with systems used to manage end user desktop environments
• Knowledge of:
• ITIL V3 Framework
• Help define the international customer experience, vision, strategy, and business plans and ensure alignment across international business partners, regions and functions.
• Attract, retain and develop a high-performing team, ensuring career and leadership development
• Ensure compliance requirements are met, balancing the A E Networks culture with in-country rules and regulations.
• Ability to troubleshoot tier 2 and tier 3 desktop support incidents
• Collaborate and manage contracted international third party providers to resolve and/or escalate service issues.
• Manage and coordinate (for all offices across the globe) urgent and complicated support issues, acting as the escalation point and single point of contact to drive resolution of incidents or requests.
• Ensure international support requests and accommodating procedures are delivering the same amount of attention and support as those in the US.
• Drive efforts to implement and support a global Employee Self Service solution that automates common support needs and negates the need for direct interaction with Client Services.
• Identifies process improvement opportunities to drive efficiency through the operation.
• Serve as mentor for motivating staff to achieve high quality service, innovation, high employee morale and commitment to the organization; recommend training plans and work aggressively to manage under performers.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff
• Minimum 7 years of progressive and/or direct management of a Global IT Operation to include systems administration, monitoring, help desk, client experience/service, and IT Support.
• High level of customer service skill
• Project planning and delivery
• Ability to coach and mentor to build a high performing team
Educational Requirements Graduate degree a plus
Certifications a plus Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans