International Production Coordinator - Male Brands
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
International Production Coordinator - Male Brands (Temporary)
Fulfillment of all off-air and on-air requests for History/H2/Lifetime (Lifetime/LMN/CI)
• Attend weekly scheduling meetings for female brands to have a full understanding of what is being produced for promos, images and keyart
• Coordinate with in-house production to secure all promo assets are uploaded to Media Silo
• Send channels weekly update of coming soon promos
• Respond to any sales client asset request
• Populate channel partner site with keyart
• Collect and distribute raw shoot footage as requested
Support for all trade events
• AV Set-up and video assets
• Handles all shipments of premiums and collateral
Support all internal events - GC/Sales Conference/CC Summit
• Help coordinate assets for all sessions
• Set up AV and run throughout event
• Support project manager on shoot logistics: call sheets, catering, talent, etc.
• Supply footage for in-house and out of house projects
Qualification Requirements Must have basic knowledge of video editing and Photoshop. Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview: A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.