A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Interaction Designer (Project)
* Work closely with design team and product owner in translating user research and product requirements into simple and intuitive designs
* Participate in weekly design reviews and share design iterations as they transpire with team members
* Give and receive feedback from other team members including PM, developers and fellow designers
* Driven towards continuous learning and seeking validation
* Ability to conceptualize product goals, functionality, design direction and overall vision
* Capable of designing concrete ideas, experiences and interactions
Qualification Requirements Requirements
* Ability to effectively communicate design decisions to team members and project stakeholders on a regular basis
* Craft, organize and maintain design assets such as style guides, component/pattern libraries, prototypes/examples and product branding
* Portfolio or work samples of past professional (and/or) personal experience
* Experience working on Enterprise products such as corporate intranets, bank software, internal company applications, CRM
* Experience working on a product & design team at a medium to large organization
Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview:
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
At A E Networks, we are passionate about programming that brings human stories to life, knowing that it is in life itself that those stories originate. We are committed to empowering our people, strengthening our partnerships and engaging audiences across the globe. We're a global entertainment media company with six original brands: A&E®, HISTORY®, Lifetime®, H2®, FYI™ and LMN®. We reach 330 million people worldwide, can be found in eight out of 10 American homes and have 500 million digital users. The best part? We did it our way.
Marketing Innovations is focused on elevating and monetizing the A E Networks brands, intellectual property and talent. The group is comprised of three primary departments: Brand Partnerships Innovations, Consumer Products and the Creative Media Group.
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.