Human Resources Assistant
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/22/2016 7:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Human Resources Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Human Resources Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Human Resources Assistant (Temporary)
Provide administrative support to senior HR leaders. Highly visible within the Human Resources department; interface with management, clients and visitors. Coordinate meetings with internal management and external contacts supporting Vice Presidents of Human Resources.
• Proactively organize and manage calendars and schedule all meetings, travel, special events and conference calls with an understanding of pre-established personal preferences.
• Continuously follow-up with VPs regarding calendar to ensure accuracy.
• Manage meeting preparation and follow through including: scheduling/setting up conference rooms, preparing agenda, presentations, preparing research, people and company profiles, audio-visual materials and any additional required materials.
• Answer phones, sort mail, draft emails/memos and letters for internal/external clients.
• Prepare expense reports and check requests, submit to finance and keep track of payments.
• Candidate must be organized, have strong follow-up and be able to prioritize and balance support for 3-4 VPs: must demonstrate initiative and also be enthusiastic.
• Microsoft Office Suite experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Friendly, personable, professional and good sense of diplomacy.
• Prior hands-on experience providing administrative support to senior executive.
• Ability to handle confidential information and operate with discretion when engaging in sensitive employee matters.
Educational Requirements BA/BA degree or equivalent experience Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview: A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.