Global Media Fulfillment Specialist
A+E NetworksStamford, CT
This was removed by the employer on 12/3/2016 9:38:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Global Media Fulfillment Specialist jobs in Stamford-CT
Search all Global Media Fulfillment Specialist postings
Full Time Job
Global Media Fulfillment Specialist (project)
This is an exciting opportunity in the dynamic International division at A&E Networks. The Fulfillment Specialist acts as an account manager and customer service representative across multiple international territories. Knowledge of global technical specifications is required, along with the ability to manage multiple vendors and coordinate all aspects of client order fulfillment from processing through shipment. This individual acts as a broker and negotiator between multiple parties including sales, clients, vendors, internal team members and others, and is expected to take the lead in the coordination and fulfillment of all content sales to multiple clients and platforms worldwide.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment where your excellent organizational skills and keen eye for detail enable you to juggle high priority requests and demanding clients with ease. Problem-solving is one of your strengths, along with an exceptional customer service demeanor. You're adept at multi-tasking, adapting to changing priorities, and eliminating blocks in the fulfillment pipeline in order to meet deadlines.
• Generate channel and program sales orders for fulfillment. Confirm client technical specifications and ensure 100% accuracy of orders placed.
• Manage vendors and internal encoding team in the scheduling and timely, accurate completion of orders.
• Act as the primary contact between A E and client personnel for all customer service-related issues, including materials pricing, technical specs and shipment dates within assigned regions.
• Interface with legal, finance, and sales administration on deal management. Provide guidance to sales during the deal negotiation process regarding technical specifications, material costs and program availability.
• Manage client rejections. Take full responsibility for interfacing with vendors and production to insure that technical problems are identified and resolved, and replacements are delivered promptly.
• Create an exceptional customer experience for both internal and external clients.
• Coordinate special projects as needed, which may include publishing of online screeners to website, maintenance of disaster recovery documents, client requests for scripts and music cue sheets, metrics reporting, etc.
• BA in media or communications.
• 3-5 years of experience at a post production facility or content provider is ideal
• Working knowledge of file, tape and audio formats is required.
• Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
• An outstanding customer service demeanor and sensitivity to cultural differences in dealing with clients from around the world.
Qualification Requirements TBD Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than twelve (12) months. Company Overview: TBD